STARTUP VISA BUSINESS PLAN
The Start-Up Visa Program is a Canadian immigration project that allows you to immigrate to Canada by starting a business anywhere in the country.
This program connects applicants with private sector organizations in Canada who can provide funding and expertise on setting and running a business in Canada.
Candidates must secure an investment of at least $200,000 CAD if the investment is from a designated venture capital fund or a minimum of $75,000 CAD if the investment is from a designated angel investor group. Successful candidates under this Canadian immigration program will get their Canadian permanent residency.
You and your business will have to meet a set of requirements to be successful with your application. In general, your business must be innovative, create jobs for Canadians, and compete internationally.
Getting a letter of support from a designated investor organization is the first step in your application. To receive a letter of support, you must convince a designated venture capital fund or angel investor group to invest in your prospective business.
The business plan is one of the critical documents designated investors rely on to determine whether your business meets their requirements. For this reason, a highly detailed business plan that explains how your innovative business will create jobs and will be competitive in the domestic and international markets is an essential part of your application.
The business plan should show the designated investor how:
- Your business is not marginal, meaning the company will allow you to thrive financially while in Canada
- Your business will achieve profitability to support you, your dependents, employees and create new jobs in Canada
- Your business financial projections and hiring plan will grow
- You have the skills and experience to develop and direct the enterprise
ConsultingTO creates professional immigration business plans unique to each client. We have experience developing comprehensive business plans that effectively articulate your company clearly and consistently with designated investors' guidelines and requirements.
Our Visa Business Plan provides detailed information about:
- Business Background & Structure
- Investment required and use of funds
- Products & Services provided
- Industry, Market & Competitors
- Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy
- Financial Plan & Projections
- Hiring Plan
- Impact on the Canadian Economy